Monday 5 February 2018

Getting to the end of 4 years…

This is a sort of new blog – now I can write a lot more, and I actually read more too. Amazing. But it can be very irritating as some of my spelling and words get rather confusing. But hey – you don’t have to read this you know …

Incredible to think that the brain aneurysm and stroke [grr] happened almost 4 years ago. Bah. But to be fair, I am starting to feel a bit less stressed and more ‘human’. Fingers crossed.

I shall be having a teeny party in May this year…19th of May in 2014 was when I ‘fell over and didn’t get up for a few days’ heh heh

What I am going to do is do this – maybe a daily blog? I need to try to remember things. Hard!

So – we’ll see! Hope you don't die of boredom!  Winking smile

In the meantime I am doing a lot of stuff in the house!
IMG_2392

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Sandhy, so looking forward to reading your posts about the milestones you have made over the past 4 years and there have been a few, so get writing about your journey is is far from over my cycling buddy so proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Chickadee XXX I think my blog might be deflunct now as I've not used it in years! Anyway you'll know it's me as I'm mad as a box of frogs haha. Never forget 2009 when you met me off the train that dinky lady with all that curly hair. And that wicked laugh. I can't wait for your posts again, lotsa love Trace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. From time to time I've checked in to see if you'd returned to blogging and today is my lucky day. There you are. I did not know what had happened to you - re stroke. So sorry to hear that Sandhy, as if OC wasn't enough. I have missed reading your witty, irreverent comments. When I had my OC scare you were one of my go to places to read that life could go on! I admire you very much. Linda Jackson, Merigomish, Nova Scotia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you posted to this blog, Sandhy. You are one strong and amazing lady. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for being here - amazing after all this time.

    But I will [hopefully] carry on getting better. Finger crossed! [and hope my blog isn’t too nightmarish]

    so - onward and upwards! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.