Friday 22 October 2010

reasons to be cheerful part 01

center-patch first - the Hells Angels vector worked. Yippee! And so did the Tribal Tattoo vector. Getting my head around Illustrator more every time I do a job for John. Excellent - he pays me, and I learn things. He is amazing- anything you want spraying or sticking to your vehicle - he's the man. Amazingly talented.

So. This weeks peeve is PINKNESS. see this article here. Food for thought. But to be fair, the Breast Cancer Girls do really 'get it out there'. Well. We Ovarian Cancer girls need to  do the same.

What's been happening here? My mum had her 70th birthday! Imagine - I am so hoping to see mine. Of course I was working….bah and humbug, But she had the pressie she wanted so that's always good! Apparently it arrives this week - waiting for pics!

Apart from chalet bashing, yours truly is now working for Dr Debt, Debt Management Training trying to complete the 100 page manual, then convert it to a PowerPoint show [this is taking ages!! Talk about under quoting ugh] - I finally finished the killerpaint.co.uk vectors hoorah!!! And in between, I've been uploading a few more products to Made by Hands of Britain for feelgoodecobeds and doing sundry stuff for him.

On the same day as Mumsy's birthday, it is the FH's birthday. Bad. I didn't even wake up before he left for work [exhausted as usual], to say Happy Birthday :(

BUT I did manage to get a a card and a bottle of Chablis [his favourite wine] - and he had the 'Giant' bike as his pressie. It's the most amazing bike!

So, for his birthday the kids arrived in force, and we had lunch in the garden - pasta, wine, olives …you name it, we had it. And we went to the beach. This is us at the beach. Posers ;)

DSC_0002 Slight interruption - seems we have vermin in the attic. one LARGE vermin. stomps noisily & scratches madly and is now trying to chew it's way through the floor [evidence this morning in the lounge!]. I have investigated the attic with the CSI torch method...found a Mac + keyboard and mouse, a Kenwood chef + 600 attachments, camping stove, velvet curtains [blech] and sundry other goods. NO creatures...hmm, what to do?

well...busy! so, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.