Thursday 30 October 2008

ok, that's it - the final ribbon...






Yay, here's the final ribbon, thanks for all the input everyone! I am now going to slap this onto everything I can. The words are still legible even at 3x3 against a black background.

Anyone who would like a copy for email, web sites, blogs etc. you can simply download it from here if you click on the image above and go to the larger version.

For printed material you will need the Illustrator vector file, which I will upload somewhere accessible [once I find somewhere] and I will then post the details here on the blog. Or just let me know and I’ll email it. It’s only 398 KB (407,769 bytes).


Image: Copyright © 2008 Sandhy Robinson-Jones
May be used free of charge. Selling without prior written consent prohibited. Obtain permission before redistributing. In all cases this notice must remain intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.