Saturday 17 May 2008

symptoms - very important girls!

I 'borrowed' this from the Daily Mail website.
Click on the image for a larger view.

























WHEN will someone decide it's worth screening us for this? Or even make us aware that for a pitiful £100 or thereabouts, you can have the CA 125 test done yourself? Perhaps once they work out that it's more 'cost effective' in the long term for women NOT to have major surgery and chemotherapy etc.? Hmm - note to self - what was I thinking when I ignored my own body and thought everything might go away? Oh - that’s right! I wasn’t thinking at all!

If you notice any of the symptoms speed off to the GP and demand action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.