Saturday 5 April 2008

28. ha! hair cutting sorted at last

Remembered today [this was on Saturday] that I really need to do something about the hair situation. So I rang Exeter Hair & Beauty, where I normally get my hair cut etc. when I am home. Left a message for Jenny the owner to please call me back. I didn’t fancy talking to anyone else, and Jenny has always struck me as a pretty thoughtful person.

Long and the short of it is [oops – sorry bad pun there] I can book myself in late night this week for getting a short cut, then Jenny, bless her heart, will come round to the house herself to do the dreaded deed of shaving off the rest. How cool is that? Best get my wigs sorted I think, then I can ask her about those too.

Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything in this blog, or share your own thoughts, feel free, I would love to hear from you.